WHY JOIN SHPCC?
- Want to do more business with the federal government?
Join our consortium to market your expertise, grow your business, and support crucial missions of federal agencies.
- Is your subject matter expertise desirable to government agencies but you don’t have access to contracting vehicles?
Work with government clients via Ripple Effect’s contracting mechanisms and deep networks.
- Seeking the collaboration and cooperation of a larger company?
Join a community of small businesses, boutique companies, and independent consultants, supported by Ripple Effect’s resources and infrastructure.
- Want to help shape a new community of science and health policy experts?
Become an inaugural member and help influence where SHPCC can make its biggest impact.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Based in the general Washington DC Metro (DMV) area
- Have past experience working with the federal government (as a contractor, former employee, or consultant)
- Have subject matter expertise in one of our target areas
WHAT ARE OUR TARGET AREAS OF EXPERTISE?
- Health Policy
- Healthcare Policy
- Science Policy
- Biomedical Research
- Scientific Research
- Marine and Aviation
- Ocean Services
- Environmental Satellite Data/Information Systems
- Environmental Health
- Grants Policy and Management
- Health Communications
- Science Writing
- Public Health
- Diversity in STEM
- Scientific Peer Review
ARE THERE MEMBERSHIP FEES?
- $100 Annual SHPCC Membership Fee
- We are waiving the first year’s fee for inaugural SHPCC members as a thank you for helping us to establish this unique consortium
- Fees will be reduced or waived if a member works on a Ripple Effect contract during that calendar year